Wednesday, June 4, 2014

#TLC VoxBox - Influenster

So two days ago I got a new Influenster box in the mail - the #TLC VoxBox. 


Inside it contained: 
Puffs Plus tissue sample
A coupon for a *FREE* Breyers Gelato
Neosporin to Go
Ivory soap
Shell Fuel Rewards card
Avon Renew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother

Did I mention the coupon for the FREE gelato? LOL 

OR the fact that the Avon is a full size? 

How awesome is that? 


Seriously, just how awesome is this? Sometimes you get a sample in the mail and it can be disappointing. Sometimes you pay for a monthly sample type service, and it's disappointing even more so cause you paid for it. 

And then there is this...absolutely complimentary and all of it rocks! 

The Gelato is super yummy - I mean how can you go wrong with Raspberry Cheesecake flavor? Umm...you can't! Perfect date night at home yummy dessert! 

With two young kids who are always on the go, the Neosporin to have in my purse is awesome. Seems the little one...ok, so she's almost 7 and not so little anymore, is always getting bumps and bruises  - she's much like her mother, lol! 

The Puffs Plus tissues are very soft and perfect too to keep in my purse esp at this time of year with allergies in full swing! 

I tried the Avon Renew Revitalist Wrinkle Smoother this morning...not sure if I can see a difference just yet but I am anxious to keep using it and see if anyone else notices it! :-)


All items were received complimentary from Influenster! 





No comments:

Post a Comment