Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Review: Imperfectly Real

Book Review: Imperfectly Real

Imperfectly Real is the follow-up story to Imperfectly Perfect by A.E. Woodward. In this second book, we are now focusing on Tyler and his budding relationship with Emma's sister Elizabeth.

I gave this book four stars only because I loathed Elizabeth. I tried so hard to like her, but she just rubbed me the wrong way. LOL I felt like she was stringing Tyler along and I loved Tyler and wanted him with some else! :-) 

The story itself is well written and is the perfect follow up. 

While I realize that a story that touches on adultery isn't everyones cup of tea, I really did enjoy this book. I don't know if that is why I didn't like Elizabeth ...I suspect that is what made me not love her like I did the other characters. 

"Love is a lot like finding a piece of sea glass that isn't quite ready," she'd say. "It's beautiful, but jagged around the edges. And sometimes you gotta throw it back so you have a chance of finding it again...when it's absolutely perfect."

I look forward to Imperfectly Bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment