Sunday, February 22, 2015

Maternity Photos

So I still dabble in photography here and there - I'd like to do more but I live in a rather small area that is saturated with photographers. It's hard to make a go of something when you have people advertising $10 photography sessions left and right. So instead I usually keep it to photos of my kiddos and the occasional friend/family member. Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

I recently did some indoor and outdoor maternity photos for a friend. I've known Destiny for about 7 years now and have watched her grow-up and become not only wife but mother. She is due with baby #2 tomorrow actually ...another lil boy! Eek! So excited for her and her hubby! I had the pleasure of doing engagement photos and then wedding photos and then maternity photos and then newborn photos and family photos and once again maternity photos. And I am awaiting word that she is heading to the hospital so I can scoot on up and get some photos of baby A's arrival! :-)

I thought I'd share some from our recent session but I think I'll share some from each session we'd had ...






































I look forward to capturing more moments of their growing family! Thank you Destiny & Matt for allowing me to be a part of all these special moments in your lives! 




No comments:

Post a Comment